Hose Tubing in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Satisfying the Demands of Your Applications
Tubing for Every IndustryIn addition to our general, all-purpose tubing, we supply tubing especially for the food industry, the medical industry, the chemical industry, the fuel and oil industry and more. Our tough tubing provides a solution for even the most difficult challenges.
Custom Tube Bending Assemblies
In our 45 years of experience, we have found that many of our customers prefer to have their tubing custom fabricated to avoid problems. As such, KIMS International specializes in tube bending and fabrication up to several inches in diameter. Our tube bending services extend to even the toughest materials such as steel, thanks to our state-of-the-art bending equipment.
Allow us to assist you on your upcoming project and provide you with a fast turnaround time for your project production.
What We Produce
Listed below are some of the more common tubes we fabricate for our customers. For questions regarding your particular project, call one of our specialists.
- Steel hydraulic tubing (3/16-inch to 1 ¼-inch)
- Stainless steel hydraulic tubing (3/16-inch to 1-inch)
- Copper tubing (1/3-inch to 3/4-inch)
- Clear polyvinyl chloride tubing (1/4-inch to 1 ¼-inch)
- Nylon tubing (1/8-inch to 3/4-inch)
- Polyethylene tubing (1/4-inch to 1-inch)
- SAE J844 certified nylon tubing (1/8-inch to 3/4-inch)